Saturday, December 10, 2005

Reebok & Daddy Yankee Strike Shoe/Clothing Deal

Reebok & Daddy Yankee Strike Shoe/Clothing Deal: Just like other rappers, reggaeton sensation Daddy Yankee is the latest artist to sign a deal with Reebok. The musician has formed a multi-year partnership with Reebok for a signature collection of footwear, apparel and accessories entitled DY.

DY is scheduled to launch in the spring of 2006 and will be available at athletic specialty retailers. The collection will consist of sport-inspired designs that exude Daddy Yankee's vibrant energy.

"Reebok is the perfect brand for me to partner with because they believe in what I believe in -- being real and not being afraid to do something that sets you apart from the crowd," said Yankee via a statement. "I'm truly honored to be able to share my uniqueness and creativity with the rest of the world through my deal with Reebok."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home